At agenda. winter is the most wonderful time of the year! With cold temperatures and the white stuff falling from the sky ,it's time to get back out on the hill and use the skills that athletes have spent time perfecting on trampoline, water ramps and at indoor Axis sessions.
agenda. Winter Training
Registration is now closed!!
Join agenda. for a winter filled with, learning, competition and fun! Whether you're a first time competitor or a seasoned professional, we have training plans to educate and progress all levels of competitive freestyle skiers, in a safe and fun environment. We assist our athletes in their development on rails, jumps and in the halfpipe, working through progressions and challenging them to take their skills to the next level.
All agenda. winter training plans involve commitment to full weekends of coaching, starting in mid December and running through until the end of March. We also require all our athletes to commit to participation in provincial level competition throughout the winter season. Athletes can expect to participate in 3 competitions during that period and will be supported every step of the way by our experience Freestyle Canada certified coaches.
Take a look below at what agenda. has planned for the 2017/18 winter season...
FULL TRAINING PLAN - including Friday & weekend training, December & March Break holiday training and competitions - $2750 (hst included)
REGULAR TRAINING PLAN - includes weekend training, December & March Break holiday training and competitions - $2250 (hst included)
BASIC TRAINING PLAN - includes weekend training and competitions - $1750 (hst included)
Things you need to know before you register...
- Training for all plans begin on December 16, 2017 (weather permitting) and end on March 25, 2018 - check out the schedule on our calendar - please be aware that the schedule is subject to change. You will receive a printable calendar in your registration confirmation email.
- Registration for all agenda. training plans will close on November 17, 2017 at 6pm.
- We do not offer tailored training plans - the pricing above can not be adjusted to meet individual athletes schedules, as these prices not only reflect the costs of coaching, but also the countless hours of administrative work that go into planning and maintaining the team.
- Payment for Winter Training Plans will be split across two instalments, the first will be due November 1, 2017 or if registering after this date, on the date of registration. The second will be due on December 10, 2017. Each instalment will be 50% of the total payment amount. Full information on payment will be included in your registration confirmation email.
- Athletes will require a Mount St Louis Moonstone full membership to participate in training. Click here to find out more info before their pre-season sale ends on November 5!
- Athletes must have a valid Freestyle Canada Can Free 3 License to participate in agenda. winter training and competition. For license registration follow this link - http://www.freestylecanada.ski/en/membership/individual/
Hit the "Register" button above now to sign up!
Check out a day in the life of an agenda. athlete:
9:00am - Meet your coach in the Mount St Louis chalet, ready to head out for training.
9:10am - Warm up - We take our warm up time very seriously! agenda. athletes are ALL expected to take part in both the dynamic stretch and the switch laps aspects of the warm up
9:30am-1pm - Training - the main bulk of our training takes place in the morning. We have found that athlete's perform best before lunch time and so in order to make the most of our day, we take our lunch at 1pm. agenda. athletes will be given time to take water and snack breaks during training and are expected to bring a backpack on hill with them to every training session that contains:
- A water bottle
- Snacks - health options please!
- Spare layers (just incase the weather changes)
- Spare goggle lenses (if required)
1pm - Lunch - Join the coaches and your fellow agenda. team mates for lunch. We believe that it is important for our athletes to fuel their bodies correctly and we ask that all our athlete bring healthy and nutritious lunches to training each weekend or make healthy choices in the cafeteria.
2pm - Freeskiing - At agenda. we believe that freestyle skiing should maintain it's origins as a sport which allows its athletes to express their creativity. With that in mind, we are putting the "free" back in freestyle by allowing our athletes to explore the sport they love and have fun experimenting with the skills they have developed. Freeskiing time is full supervised by our coaches and allows athletes the mileage they need to bring their own creative flare to their skiing. Our coaches will always be on hand to offer tips and advice and this time will also allow those athletes who might need a little extra help, the chance for a one on one session with a coach.
3pm - Thats a wrap! It's time to either meet your parents or keep skiing with your friends. This is also the perfect time for parents to have a chat with the coaches and get a full update on their athletes progress.
Got a question?
If you are interested in participating in any of the agenda. winter training detailed above, but still have some questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org