At agenda. winter is the most wonderful time of the year! With cold temperatures and the white stuff falling from the sky ,it's time to get back out on the hill and use the skills that athletes have spent time perfecting on trampoline, water ramps and at indoor Axis sessions.
agenda. Winter Training
Join agenda. for a winter filled with, learning, competition and fun! Whether you're a first time competitor or a seasoned professional, we have training plans to educate and progress all levels of competitive freestyle skiers, in a safe and fun environment. We assist our athletes in their development on rails, jumps and in the halfpipe, working through progressions and challenging them to take their skills to the next level.
All agenda. winter training programs involve commitment to full weekends of coaching, starting in mid December and running through until the end of March. We also require all our athletes to commit to participating in provincial level competition throughout the winter season. Athletes can expect to participate in a minimum of 3 competitions during that period and will be supported every step of the way by our experience Freestyle Canada certified coaches.
Take a look below at what agenda. has planned for the 2018/19 winter season...
FULL Program - including Friday & weekend training, December & March Break holiday training and competitions (approximately 45-50 days of training/competition)- $3000 (hst included)
REGULAR Program - includes weekend training, December & March Break holiday training and competitions (approximately 35-40 days of training/competition) - $2500 (hst included)
BASIC Program - includes weekend training and competitions (approximately 30-35 days of training/competition) - $2000 (hst included)
Things you need to know before you register...
- Training for the FULL Program begins on December 14th, 2018 (weather permitting) and training for the REGULAR and BASIC Programs will begin on December 15th 2018. All programs will end on March 24th, 2019 - check out the schedule on our calendar - please be aware that the schedule is subject to change. You will receive a printable calendar in your registration confirmation email.
- Registration for all agenda. programs will close on November 4th, 2018 at 6pm.
- We do not offer tailored training programs - the pricing above can not be adjusted to meet individual athletes schedules, as these prices not only reflect the costs of coaching, but also the countless hours of administrative work that go into planning and maintaining the team.
- Payment for Winter Training Programs will be split across three instalments. The first payment will be a non-refundable deposit of $500, due within 24 hours of registration. The second payment will be 50% of the outstanding balance, due on/by October 21st, 2018 or if registering after this date, on the date of registration. The final payment will be the remaining 50% of the outstanding balance, due on/by December 4th, 2018. Full information on payment will be included in your registration confirmation email.
- Athletes will require a Mount St Louis Moonstone GOLD Membership to participate in training. Click here to find out more info about their pre-season sale, starting on September 10th, 2018!
- Athletes must have a valid Freestyle Canada Can Free 3 License to participate in agenda. winter training and competition. For license registration follow this link - http://www.freestylecanada.ski/en/membership/individual/
Hit the "Register" button above now to sign up!
Check out a day in the life of an agenda. athlete:
9:00am - Meet your coach in the Mount St Louis chalet, ready to head out for training.
9:10am - Warm up - We take our warm up time very seriously! agenda. athletes are ALL expected to take part in both the dynamic stretch and the switch laps aspects of the warm up
9:30am-1pm - Training - the main bulk of our training takes place in the morning. We have found that athlete's perform best before lunch time and so in order to make the most of our day, we take our lunch at 1pm. agenda. athletes will be given time to take water and snack breaks during training and are expected to bring the following items to every training session:
- A water bottle
- Snacks - health options please!
- Spare layers (just incase the weather changes)
- Spare goggle lenses (if required)
1pm - Lunch - Join the coaches and your fellow agenda. team mates for lunch. We believe that it is important for our athletes to fuel their bodies correctly and we ask that all our athlete bring healthy and nutritious lunches to training each weekend or make healthy choices in the cafeteria.
2pm - Freeskiing - At agenda. we believe that freestyle skiing should maintain it's origins as a sport which allows its athletes to express their creativity. With that in mind, we are putting the "free" back in freestyle by allowing our athletes to explore the sport they love and have fun experimenting with the skills they have developed. During freeskiing time, athletes will remain in their groups and be supervised by their coaches, but will have freedom to work on developing existing skills and bringing their own creative flare to their skiing. This time will also allow those athletes who might need a little extra help, the chance for some more dedicated time with a coach.
3pm - Thats a wrap! It's time to either meet your parents or keep skiing with your friends. This is also the perfect time for parents to have a chat with the coaches and get a full update on their athletes progress.
Got a question?
If you are interested in participating in any of the agenda. winter training detailed above, but still have some questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org