agenda. Development Team Outline
Welcome to the agenda. Development Team, where our focus is to foster a passion for freestyle skiing, by providing a safe and fun environment for athletes to develop their skills. The team is aimed at athletes who are looking to progress onto the Competitive Team, film an awesome ski edit, compete in their first Timber Tour or generally just have a great time skiing with their friends.
The Development Team will be split into groups based on ability, interest and age and we will have no more than 8 athletes in one group. The agenda. coaches will work with each individual athlete to help them set goals, strengthen their fundamentals and develop new skills, giving athletes the guidance and support they need to succeed in there future freestyle skiing careers. Throughout the year, agenda. Development Team athletes will have the opportunity to compete in Provincial level competitions, film sponsorship or season edits, try out off-axis skills at trampoline and water ramp camps and generally explore freestyle skiing.
Although the agenda. Development Team is not invite only, and we welcome any talented athletes who wish to become a part of the team, there are a few prerequisites and commitments, outlined below, that we expect from all out athletes.
Prerequisites & Commitments
•8 years of age or older
• Participate in all Timber Tour competitions - we are a competition focused club and expect all athletes take part
• Able to demonstrate specific skills; left 360, right 360, switch left 360, switch right 360 & intermediate rail skills
• Comfortable skiing in the Junkyard terrain park
• Participate in at least one spring, summer or fall training camp/session
• Physical fit enough to participate in a physically demanding program
• Participate in full weekend training during the winter
• Commit to and sign the agenda. Code of Conduct
• Can Free 3 License - http://freestyleski.com/member-services/cfsa-member-registration/
agenda. Development Team Yearly Options
- 6 weekend trampoline sessions (2 hour sessions each weekend) @ Vertical Zone
- 6 day on-snow training camps @ Momentum Ski Camps
- 2x 6 day water ramp & trampoline camps @ Horseshoe Resort or Lac Beauport
- 6 weekend rail sessions (4 hour sessions each weekend) @ AXIS Freestyle Academy
30-50 days on snow training including Saturdays, Sundays and some Thursdays/Fridays (prior to competitions or on PD days/holidays) as well as training days over December & March Break. This is a full day program starting at 9am and finishing at 3pm each day. Refunds will not be provided in the case of missed training days.
If you are interested being a part of the agenda. Development Team please check out our training page for more details about what training is available for Development Team athletes, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, of sign up for our emailing list!